Mrs. Springfield USOA 2021. Be the change, be a volunteer has been a lifelong passion of mine . Having been born an orphan back in the 60’s, I went through foster care as well as the adoption process here in the United States. Though I felt as an outsider looking in most of my life since I was placed with a family who had biologically born children in the family, I nevertheless, feel blessed that I had a roof over my head and food to eat. Having a family of my own is of high importance to me. Being able to overcome the diagnosis of infertility due to cancer cells within my reproductive organs, my husband Bruce and I were ecstatic to welcome the birth of our daughter in 2006. Feeling as if my life is bountiful I give back to others by serving as a volunteer for numerous organizations and helping orphans in need. We have personally provided and delivered care packages and supplies to orphans in Mexico and Africa. I feel that providing personal attention in the form of a party for the orphans is integral to providing hope for children to see that others do care. I am thrilled to be married to the man of my dreams, a mother to my miracle child and the referee to our two black labs.

A blast from the past,  Mrs. Western Hemisphere video, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment